Know the effects of Tea or coffee on pregnant

Know the effects of Tea or coffee on pregnant

Brought to U....http://successgain.us    and   http://successgain.info


My memories
Know the effects of Tea or coffee on pregnant
Posted in 2015

The other day I was talking to a friend of mine about the psychoactive effects of coffee and tea.
Both contain caffeine and therefore have a stimulant-like effect on the brain, but we agreed that the nature of these effects is quite different.
My friend used an interesting analogy: The effect provided by tea is like being gently encouraged to do something by Mother Theresa, while coffee is like being kicked in the butt by a military officer.
After our conversation, I’ve been doing some reading on tea and how it affects the mind.
Don’t get me wrong, I do love coffee and I believe it to be healthy. In fact, I tend to call it my all-time favorite health drink.
However, coffee does definitely have a downside for me. It tends to give me a nice and strong energy boost, but I believe it sometimes prevents me from getting much done because the “wired” feeling can cause my brain to wander.
This excessive stimulant effect of coffee can make me spend a lot of time on unproductive tasks like checking e-mails, hanging on Facebook, reading pointless news stories, etc.
It turns out that tea has less caffeine than coffee, but also three stimulant substances that may provide some sort of synergistic effect.
Bottom Line: Coffee gives a stronger boost and greater stimulating effects than tea. It can even be so powerful that it may affect your productivity.

While drinking large amounts of caffeine does not appear to cause birth defects, it may make it more difficult to become pregnant.
It may also increase the risk of  miscarriage or having a baby with low birth weight.
Most evidence on the risk of caffeine use and pregnancy is not conclusive. Most evidence suggests that having less than two standard cups of instant coffee a day is safe.
Caffeine is a chemical found in many foods and drinks, including coffee, tea and cola. It affects the nervous system and can cause irritability, nervousness and sleeplessness.
It is best to limit the daily amount of caffeine to 300mg a day or avoid it altogether.
The approximate amounts of caffeine found in food and drinks are:
  • one cup of instant coffee: 60 – 80mg
  • one cup of filter coffee: 60 – 120mg
  • one cup of tea: 10 – 50mg
  • one 375g can of cola: 48.75mg
  • one 250ml can of energy drink: 80mg
  • one 100g bar of milk chocolate: around 20mg
Decaffeinated varieties are an option which contains little or no caffeine.
Energy drinks are not recommended during pregnancy as they may contain high levels of caffeine, and other ingredients not recommended for pregnant women.

My advise
1...  Tea or coffee will stimulate our brain and nervous system
2...  Tea or coffee will effect on fertility which will cause long time to conceive
3...  If pregnant woman consume more tea or coffee it leads to miscarriage
4...  I advise every woman to reduce tea or coffee consumption before conceiving and continue till delivery
5...  Before taking tea or coffee drink one glass of water to reduce its effect on our body.
6...  I advise every woman  who wants to have healthy child should not take more 75 ml daily

Brought to you .....   http://successgain,info


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calcium and Vitamin D are needed for you

Know about multivitamin supplement

Woman should know about Infections before conceiving