Can my unborn baby affected with my mood?

Can my unborn baby affected with my mood?




Brought to U....http://successgain.us    and   http://successgain.info


My memories
Can my unborn baby affected with my mood?
Posted in 2013

If you are having a temporary down, your baby is likely to be just fine. Long-term stress during pregnancy can, however, have an impact on your unborn baby. 
Long-term stress is related to things such as: 
family or personal history of depression
stressful life events
loneliness
problems with the pregnancy
problems at work
breakdown of familial or marital relations
violence at home
death of a loved one
Your unborn baby act according to your Mind. Baby's feelings also similar to Mother. I advise every woman to be Happy during Pregnancy. It will avoid lot of Mental tensions to the Unborn Baby. Besides this the baby will
grow Happy and develop Imagination or thinking power before birth.. Your Health and mind has great impact on your unborn child.


My advise
1...  I advise every woman to be happy before and after conceiving.
2..   Your mind will set behavior of your would be child.
3..   If you are sad during your pregnancy your child will act as isolated, lack of concentration ect...  he will not be successful in his education or career 
4..   Be happy to have intelligent child

Brought to U ....  http://successgain.info

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calcium and Vitamin D are needed for you

Know about multivitamin supplement

Woman should know about Infections before conceiving