Our mind plays major role to give birth Healthy and Brilliant child

Our mind plays major role to give birth Healthy and Brilliant child





Brought to U....http://successgain.us    and   http://successgain.info

My Memories
Our mind plays major role to give birth Healthy and Brilliant child
Posted in 2014

Our mind plays Major Role for Giving Birth to the child
Every couple expects that their child should be Healthy and Brilliant but If the child is Defective either Physically or Mentally including Criminal Births their parents will be sad till the end of their life.
I researched on Defective births over 43 years and found the Cause.
I found mind plays major role for results of any work. Positive thinking of couple will give Healthy and Brilliant child.
I applied this principle on me..What ever work taken by me with due care are always Positive. The same principle is applied by couple given birth to Healthy and Brilliant child..I observed their body, nature, health and profession all are tallied with my principle.
Then I am advising the couple to practice positive thinking for at least 3 months before conceiving so as to avoid defective child births.   

My advise
1.  Every couple wish to have a child but most of them doesn't how to have Healthy and Brilliant child.  Many couples cried after seeing their defective child.  Here your mind plays major role to have a child as you wish.
2.  Here I wish to tell U that you should practice positive thinking before conceiving.
3.  Leave all negative thoughts
4.  Wait to enjoy with your Healthy and Brilliant child

.Brought to you by http://successgain.us

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calcium and Vitamin D are needed for you

Know about multivitamin supplement

Woman should know about Infections before conceiving