Give birth to Good Professional

Give birth to Good Professional



Brought to U....http://successgain.us    and   http://successgain.info

My memories
Give birth to Good Professional
Posted in 2014

Give birth to a Child with GOOD PROFESSIONAL
I have seen thousands of Children interested in various kinds of education. Some children are Healthy but poor in their Mental condition. I observed in some families that members are of different Mentalities and different professions..I also seen some children are Healthy and Brilliant but they used their intelligence in negative aspect and became criminals or undesired professionals. Their parents are so sad with them. According to my opinion every couple should have a child with good behavior
, intelligent. They may settle in any respectable profession as Players, Singers, Directors, Doctors, Engineers, Scientists etc.. I studied Astrologically on profession and I found which planet cause which profession. I guided some couples to have sex at a particular moment to give birth to HEALTHY AND BRILLIANT child and observed their planetary position. I noted all. When I observed the child birth and planetary moments at the time of Sex. Planetary moments of the couple and birth planets of the child are some common planets. When I calculated Birth chart of the child some planets shows his profession. Thus I came to know that we will have a child with HEALTH and with GOOD PROFESSION. Read my blogs to know the details of profession according to Planetary combination. See my blog Profession of your child visit http://successgain.us


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calcium and Vitamin D are needed for you

Know about multivitamin supplement

Woman should know about Infections before conceiving