You can give birth to a SCIENTIST

You can give birth to a SCIENTIST






Brought to U....http://successgain.us    and   http://successgain.info


My memories
You can give birth to a SCIENTIST
Posted in May  2019

Every couple wish to have Healthy and Brilliant child.  But I have seen many couples who have given birth to defective child either physically or mentally.  It pained me a very lot. 
I researched on " How to have a child without birth defect either physically or mentally?"  Finally I knew every couple require 1..  Sufficient Oxygen  2..  Sufficient water and 3. Nutritional food which contain all needed nutrients.
I explained you importance of Oxygen and water with my articles.  If you supply these before the birth of your child you can have a brilliant child he may be SCIENTIST or Great professional or other..  I wish every couple should enjoy with Brilliant child.
See the difference of our brain and scientist



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calcium and Vitamin D are needed for you

Know about multivitamin supplement

Woman should know about Infections before conceiving